Abyss Solutions is an award-winning technology startup that is on the cutting edge of infrastructure asset inspection. We design and operate custom data gathering robots, and use machine learning and advanced data analytics to interpret the torrent of data that we collect. Our team consists of experts in marine robotics, computer vision, machine learning, sensor technology.
• Develop web applications for data manipulation and representation
• Contribute to the development and delivery of commercial data products
Skills and Requirements
• Experience in developing using front-end frameworks, namely VueJS
• Proficient communication and analytical thinking skills
• Experience with and passion for UX design
• Experience with and passion for Data Visualisation
• Experience with image and 3D data manipulation
• Experience in Unit Testing and Continuous Integration.
• Experience with Relational or NoSQL (MongoDB) Databases
• Software design skills
• Experienced in using source control systems, git preferred.
• Familiarity of the AWS ecosystem
• Experience in Agile methodologies
• Familiarity with Linux
What’s in it for you
• GROW: Rapidly growing tech firm with exceptional ambitions, actively delivering novel products. You will see your work making a big impact to real clients!
• COLLABORATE: Work tightly with a diverse entrepreneurial team with lots of opportunities for growth and mentorship
• LEARN: A continuous learning culture with support for courses, meetups and academic collaborations
• PLAY: Flexible work arrangements and a socially active team
Full Time permanent
Abyss Solutions is located in Homebush Business Village in the Inner West of Sydney. The office is within close proximity to the Great Western Highway, Western Motorway and Homebush Bay Drive, which places it at the junction of major arterial roads linking Sydney north to south and east to west. Bus and railway stations are easily accessible. The Sydney CBD is only 30 minutes drive away.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required skills we would love to hear from you! Please apply by sending an email to [email protected] and kindly make sure to include the following:
• Resume, and,
• Cover Letter – Your cover letter must address the following points:
– Half page containing a brief overview of relevant skills and work experience for this role, and your work/visa eligibility in Australia.
– Answer the following in the cover letter:
setTimeout(() => console.log(“Orange”),1000)
setTimeout(() => console.log(“Pumpkin”),500)
Explain the following – What is the output when executed in the node and how long will code block take to run to completion?
We will not accept applications without a cover letter to accompany your resume.
Abyss Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at the workplace. We welcome and highly encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.