WORK AT ABYSS SOLUTIONS
Abyss Solutions employs professionals from a variety of different backgrounds to join our dynamic and multidisciplinary team. We are always looking for experts in:
- Civil Engineering;
- Environmental Engineering;
- Machine Learning;
- Other related areas.
Abyss Solutions is now seeking a Bookkeeper/Accountant to take the company to its next phase of growth. Reporting to the COO, you will have a proven background in all aspects of accounting.
The responsibilities of a Accountant/ Bookkeeper may include and are not limited to:
- Recording the financial transactions of a business in bookkeeping software (such as Xero ), spreadsheets or databases.
- Arranging payment of accounts.
- Preparing and sending invoices and receipts to debtors.
- Preparation of tax return and lodgement to ATO
- Management reports.
- Processing payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Carrying out bank and Xero reconciliations.
- Reporting for preparation of a Business Activity Statement BAS/IAS, superannuation payment and reconciliation.
- Checking figures and reporting for accuracy.
- Reporting any irregularities in data to management.
- Producing balance sheets, income statements and other financial documents.
- Workers compensation review and renewal
- Prepare ASIC lodgements for a small company.
If you feel like you have the qualification and three years of Accounting experience in the relevant field, please send your resume to:
You must be an Australian Citizen or a hold a Permanent Resident Visa to apply for this job.