Your role will involve developing tools to automatically inspect, analyse and review a wide range of challenging field data. The tools that you develop will help deliver invaluable analytics to a wide range of commercial clients. You’ll be working closely with a group of experienced Machine Learning, field robotics and software engineers, guiding you towards development of our cutting-edge data products.
Paid Internship; Full time
• Develop tools to inspect and analyse field data
• Working with a diverse range of field data
• Actively collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team that ranges from engineers to external clients
• Receive one-on-one guidance and mentorship
• Get transitioned into full time employment at the end of their internship.
At least at final / penultimate year of studies in computer science or software engineering degree.
Skills and Experience
• Strong technical and analytical skills, including understanding of data structures and algorithms, system architecture and end-user experience
• Experience within the Linux environment
What we offer
• GROW: Rapidly growing tech firm with exceptional ambitions, actively delivering novel products. You will see your work making a big impact to real clients!
• COLLABORATE: Work tightly with a diverse entrepreneurial team with lots of opportunities for growth and mentorship
• LEARN: A continuous learning culture with support for courses, meetups and academic collaborations
• PLAY: Flexible work arrangements and a socially active team
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required skills we would love to hear from you! Please apply by sending an email to [email protected] and kindly make sure to include the following:
• Resume, and,
• Cover Letter
We will not accept applications without a cover letter to accompany your resume.
Abyss Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at the workplace. We welcome and highly encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.