WORK AT ABYSS SOLUTIONS
Abyss Solutions employs professionals from a variety of different backgrounds to join our dynamic and multidisciplinary team.
- We are always looking for experts in:
- Civil Engineering;
- Environmental Engineering;
- Machine Learning;
- Other related areas.
1. Commercial/Financial Manager
We are looking for a reliable Commercial/Financial Manager that will analyze everyday commercial and financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to management team. The goal is to enable the company’s executive team to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
Being a young and dynamic company, the business is constantly evolving in all aspects. Therefore the financial manager’s input will be required at all times to keep Abyss’s financial position strong and ready for further growth. Reporting to the CFO, you will be required to keep track of all aspects of the finance department at present and provide projection for the future.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action;
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take;
- Maintain the financial health of the organization;
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for revenue growth and cost-efficiency opportunities;
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget;
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained;
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- Experience in the accounting or financial sectors with previous possible roles such as financial analyst;
- Understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns;
- Ability to analyse data in new markets and drive the data gathering process to improve the analysis;
- Proficient user of accounting software (Xero) for management reporting and analysis;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles;
- Working knowledge of all applicable statutory legislation and regulations;
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
Please send CV and Cover letter to Gabriela Lumiatti ([email protected])